If you have been impacted by severe weather, you should follow these steps:
1. Call our experts to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives
2. At the time of the appointment we will thoroughly inspect your property for hail & wind damage.
3. We will assist you with contacting your insurance company to report the loss.
4. We will prepare a detailed report of all the damage, including hail damage, and an itemized estimate to repair your property to its pre-loss condition.
5. We will meet with your insurance company adjuster to discuss the necessary storm, wind, or hail damage repairs.
6. Your insurance company will complete an estimate and issue a payment as necessary.
7. We will review your insurance company's estimate to make sure it covers all the damage and associated repair costs.
8. We will sit down with you to discuss the insurance company's estimate and provide building material samples.
9. We will prepare a detailed work order/contract based on the building materials you choose.
10. We will schedule a date for the renovations to commence.
11. We will complete the storm, wind, or hail damage repairs.
12. We will submit the appropriate documentation to your insurance company to assist you with recovering the depreciation.
13. We will ensure that the only out-of-pocket expense you'll be responsible for is your deductible.
Let us help you when disaster strikes.
After a disaster, insurance companies may raise every one's rates in a given location due to repair claims. By not filing your claim, your personal rate increase is paying for everyone else's storm damage repair claims... except yours. Call (888)-871-9626 today and ensure the investment you made in your home is protected.